Families eligible for Parent Time-Out must be a resident of Audubon, Carroll, Greene, or Guthrie counties in Iowa.
- Parents occasionally need a “time-out” from their children to put life and its problems back in perspective.
- Parent Time-Out provides 4 hours of free childcare each month per child.
- There are no income eligibility requirements.
- The only restriction is the Parent Time-Out program can’t be used while you are working or attending school.
- Examples for use include running errands, attending appointments, going for a walk or making time for you.
Call the Family Resource Center for Parent Time-Out: 712-792-6440 or 800-999-5101.